Sleep Button on Keyboard not functioning

July 27, 2004 11:01:26 AM

I have just purchased a brand new Wireless Optical
Desktop Elite.

I have installed the supplies Intellitype 5.0 Software
and selected the correct keyboard, however the sleep
button on the keyboard does not work and is not
customisable within the software.

All of the other special keys are working fine - ideas
anyone?
Anonymous
July 27, 2004 1:11:48 PM

Hello

Return the KB and get a replacement or new one, if you
just bought take it back

Al

!