halo2 pc

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

is it coming to the pc too?
12 answers Last reply
More about halo2
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    I bleeding bloody hope so!!!

    "hitcher" <nospam@xxhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > is it coming to the pc too?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    "A Manky Dog" <bloody@bleedinbloody.hell> wrote in message
    > I bleeding bloody hope so!!!
    >

    > "hitcher" <nospam@xxhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > is it coming to the pc too?

    Don't count on it any time soon.

    No official plans have been announced, and M$ will surely want the XBox to
    get the benefit of the hype for as long as possible first.

    -Russ.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    Agreed. It'll happen but not for a while after Nov 9th.

    Somebody wrote:

    > "A Manky Dog" <bloody@bleedinbloody.hell> wrote in message
    >
    >>I bleeding bloody hope so!!!
    >>

    >>"hitcher" <nospam@xxhotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>is it coming to the pc too?
    >

    > Don't count on it any time soon.
    >
    > No official plans have been announced, and M$ will surely want the XBox to
    > get the benefit of the hype for as long as possible first.
    >
    > -Russ.

    Jonathan

    AIM: Striker6879
    http://striker6879.blogspot.com/
    Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail

    Piss off a terrorist, vote Bush!

    HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE

    Control has been yielded to the
    SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX.

    This medium is classified, and has a
    STRONG INTRUSIVE INCLINATION.

    PHASE 1 COMPLETE: Network throttling has eroded.

    In 14 days this medium will metastasize.

    COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: 27 days

    Make your decisions accordingly.

    www.ilovebees.com
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    "Jonathan" <jh32086NOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Agreed. It'll happen but not for a while after Nov 9th.

    Yeah, after Nov. 9th... 2005! :)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    Yeah, I'm gonna have to buy an XBox.

    Chris Johnson wrote:

    > "Jonathan" <jh32086NOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Agreed. It'll happen but not for a while after Nov 9th.
    >>

    > Yeah, after Nov. 9th... 2005! :)

    Jonathan

    AIM: Striker6879
    http://striker6879.blogspot.com/
    Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail

    Piss off a terrorist, vote Bush!

    HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE

    Control has been yielded to the
    SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX.

    This medium is classified, and has a
    STRONG INTRUSIVE INCLINATION.

    PHASE 1 COMPLETE: Network throttling has eroded.

    In 14 days this medium will metastasize.

    COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: 27 days

    Make your decisions accordingly.

    www.ilovebees.com
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    yes it will...

    "hitcher" <nospam@xxhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > is it coming to the pc too?

  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    "hitcher" <nospam@xxhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > is it coming to the pc too?

    Nothing is announced.

    People who assume it is are just demonstrating some "wishful thinking".

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    "Paul Smith" <Paul@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "hitcher" <nospam@xxhotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> is it coming to the pc too?
    >
    > Nothing is announced.
    >
    > People who assume it is are just demonstrating some "wishful thinking".
    >
    > --
    > Paul Smith,
    > Yeovil, UK.

    Not really. It's common sense and there is a precedent.
    More like an educated guess.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    the bungie site durrignthe makingof the orgininal halo siad we ar
    currently devloping it only for the xbox, it sayss the exact same thing
    for ahalo 2 so whao knnows? but most likly because a lot of people will
    buy it because u dotn need x-box live for MP
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    <dblank7@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > the bungie site durrignthe makingof the orgininal halo siad we ar
    > currently devloping it only for the xbox, it sayss the exact same thing
    > for ahalo 2 so whao knnows? but most likly because a lot of people will
    > buy it because u dotn need x-box live for MP

    are you saying that you can play halo 2 over the internet with out x-box
    live or just on a lan connection?
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    <dblank7@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > the bungie site durrignthe makingof the orgininal halo siad we ar
    > currently devloping it only for the xbox, it sayss the exact same thing
    > for ahalo 2 so whao knnows? but most likly because a lot of people will
    > buy it because u dotn need x-box live for MP

    Bungie didn't develop Halo CE for the PC. That work was farmed out to
    Gearbox.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    "

    > are you saying that you can play halo 2 over the internet with out x-box
    > live or just on a lan connection?

    He's talking about the PC version. Although if you go to www.xbconnect.com
    you can play multiplayer online without XB Live.

Games Video Games