A7V600-x with old PC100 memory

Can I use my old PC100 memory on A7V600-x mobo?
2 answers Last reply
More about a7v600 pc100 memory

    "RioBORG" <rioborg@brfree.com.br> wrote in message
    > Can I use my old PC100 memory on A7V600-x mobo?
    No.
    It uses (and requires) DDR memory.
    It is a bit like asking 'can I use my bicycle pedals on this car'. The
    bandwidth limitations of such memory, would make it pointless to upgrade
    to the board.

    Best Wishes

    memory should be matched to processor AMD provides a list of acceptable
    memory. The old memory will just be a fond memory.
    "RioBORG" <rioborg@brfree.com.br> wrote in message
    > Can I use my old PC100 memory on A7V600-x mobo?

Asus Memory Motherboards