hardware installation

now that i have windows xp, I can not longer get my
scanner to work. It's a Canon Flatbed FB620U and I went
to the Canon website to download the device driver and
tool box and that went just fine. Then the next step was
to install the hardware and I got an error message that
my particular hardware didn't have
Microsoft's "signature" of approval.
Can anyone help me?

peter

Go to httphttp://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=DownloadDetailAct&fcategoryid=351&modelid=8006

First, download and run Scanner Delete Driver Application Verion 1.2.2.1, strictly follow the uninstallation instructuions.

Then download and install Scan Gear CS.U5..2.1a, strictly follow the instructions for the installation instructions.
--
Peter