Using Microsoft Works version 4.5a for Windows 95 on XP Home

I am getting a default printer error when trying to print
from Microsoft Works version 4.5a for Windows 95 on
Microsoft XP Home. Can I fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about using microsoft works version windows home

    All I could find for updates was this:
    http://www.microsoft.com/products/works/downloads/default.asp#EnglishY2k

    I highly suggest spending a little money and buying something newer. If
    you don't want to spend money, I HIGHLY recommend OpenOffice. I have
    used this quite a bit and you can't beat the price - FREE.

    It looks and feels a lot like MS Office/MS Works. Check it out at
    www.openoffice.org ;)

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Tim wrote:
    > I am getting a default printer error when trying to print
    > from Microsoft Works version 4.5a for Windows 95 on
    > Microsoft XP Home. Can I fix this?

Windows 95 Microsoft Windows XP