Using Microsoft Works version 4.5a for Windows 95 on XP Home

July 27, 2004 1:18:36 PM

I am getting a default printer error when trying to print
from Microsoft Works version 4.5a for Windows 95 on
Microsoft XP Home. Can I fix this?

More about : microsoft works version windows home

Anonymous
July 27, 2004 4:41:36 PM

All I could find for updates was this:
http://www.microsoft.com/products/works/downloads/defau...

I highly suggest spending a little money and buying something newer. If
you don't want to spend money, I HIGHLY recommend OpenOffice. I have
used this quite a bit and you can't beat the price - FREE.

It looks and feels a lot like MS Office/MS Works. Check it out at
www.openoffice.org ;)

----
Nathan McNulty