johnp

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2002

MY new keyboard transposes the @ (at sign) with the " (double quote sign) it also prints a UK pound sign £ in place of the Hash sign. Is this a hardware fault or have I missed something in the settings of my XP home ? Help Help!
--
From JohnP

It sounds like a problem with your keyboard settings. Try setting
everything back to default in Keyboard Settings under Control Panel.
Also, try a different keyboard and see if the problems still exist (if
possible). That will sort out what the real problem is.

----
Nathan McNulty