Per-to-Per is OK but no ICS

Hi. I find it imposible to go in to the Internet with my Laptop. The PC
(Windows XP Pro)
has a Cableinternet and a PCI WLAN card (802-11b)11 Mbit. Laptop (Windows XP
Home) has PCMCIA 802.11b same Producer
A can see the "Internet Conection at PC (Internet Gateway)" at the
Laptop and a can get to the Files at the PC from laptop (works also the
other way to).
But there ist no Internetconection with the Laptop.

Please Helpme? It worked once, but a had to install a new HDD after a
MBR Brakedown. I decided to leave the failed HDD as second HDD,
therefore neede to install Windows XP Pro again.

Cecil Koehling

peter

http://www.ezlan.net/
peter
"Jens Mander" <jemand@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I find it imposible to go in to the Internet with my Laptop. The PC
> (Windows XP Pro)
> has a Cableinternet and a PCI WLAN card (802-11b)11 Mbit. Laptop (Windows XP
> Home) has PCMCIA 802.11b same Producer
> A can see the "Internet Conection at PC (Internet Gateway)" at the
> Laptop and a can get to the Files at the PC from laptop (works also the
> other way to).
> But there ist no Internetconection with the Laptop.
>
> Please Helpme? It worked once, but a had to install a new HDD after a
> MBR Brakedown. I decided to leave the failed HDD as second HDD,
> therefore neede to install Windows XP Pro again.
>
> Cecil Koehling

Thanks

"peter" <pete121@telus.net.cam> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> http://www.ezlan.net/
> peter
> "Jens Mander" <jemand@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi. I find it imposible to go in to the Internet with my Laptop. The PC
> > (Windows XP Pro)
> > has a Cableinternet and a PCI WLAN card (802-11b)11 Mbit. Laptop
(Windows XP
> > Home) has PCMCIA 802.11b same Producer
> > A can see the "Internet Conection at PC (Internet Gateway)" at the
> > Laptop and a can get to the Files at the PC from laptop (works also the
> > other way to).
> > But there ist no Internetconection with the Laptop.
> >
> > Please Helpme? It worked once, but a had to install a new HDD after a
> > MBR Brakedown. I decided to leave the failed HDD as second HDD,
> > therefore neede to install Windows XP Pro again.
> >
> > Cecil Koehling

That was jo Help, but Thanks.....

"peter" <pete121@telus.net.cam> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> http://www.ezlan.net/
> peter
> "Jens Mander" <jemand@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi. I find it imposible to go in to the Internet with my Laptop. The PC
> > (Windows XP Pro)
> > has a Cableinternet and a PCI WLAN card (802-11b)11 Mbit. Laptop
(Windows XP
> > Home) has PCMCIA 802.11b same Producer
> > A can see the "Internet Conection at PC (Internet Gateway)" at the
> > Laptop and a can get to the Files at the PC from laptop (works also the
> > other way to).
> > But there ist no Internetconection with the Laptop.
> >
> > Please Helpme? It worked once, but a had to install a new HDD after a
> > MBR Brakedown. I decided to leave the failed HDD as second HDD,
> > therefore neede to install Windows XP Pro again.
> >
> > Cecil Koehling

A $20 router can make your life so much easier...

Carey