8/24/04?

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I now this is just speculation or maybe even a hoax...But could this be for
real? What do u think?
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    Check out this site:
    http://bees.netninja.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
    It does a great job of documenting everything on the ilovebees site.
    According to the information collected, the site's hacking is
    apparently supposed to have been done by a rampant AI, with another AI
    trying to repair it. I take that as meaning there will be a rampant AI
    in Halo 2.

    Kevin Rochester wrote:
    > I now this is just speculation or maybe even a hoax...But could this be for
    > real? What do u think?

    Jonathan

    AIM: Striker6879
    http://striker6879.blogspot.com/
    Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail

    Piss off a terrorist, vote Bush!

    HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE

    Control has been yielded to the
    SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX.

    This medium is classified, and has a
    STRONG INTRUSIVE INCLINATION.

    PHASE 1 COMPLETE: Network throttling has eroded.

    In 12 days this medium will metastasize.

    COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: 25 days

    Make your decisions accordingly.

    www.ilovebees.com
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    "Kevin Rochester" <krochester69@charter.net> wrote in message
    > I now this is just speculation or maybe even a hoax...But could this be
    for
    > real? What do u think?

    I thought that was the Doom 3 release date.

    -Russ.

Games Video Games