8/24/04?

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I now this is just speculation or maybe even a hoax...But could this be for
real? What do u think?

Jonathan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Check out this site:
http://bees.netninja.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
It does a great job of documenting everything on the ilovebees site.
According to the information collected, the site's hacking is
apparently supposed to have been done by a rampant AI, with another AI
trying to repair it. I take that as meaning there will be a rampant AI
in Halo 2.

Kevin Rochester wrote:
> I now this is just speculation or maybe even a hoax...But could this be for
> real? What do u think?

Jonathan

AIM: Striker6879
http://striker6879.blogspot.com/
Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail

Piss off a terrorist, vote Bush!

HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE

Control has been yielded to the
SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX.

This medium is classified, and has a
STRONG INTRUSIVE INCLINATION.

PHASE 1 COMPLETE: Network throttling has eroded.

In 12 days this medium will metastasize.

COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: 25 days

Make your decisions accordingly.

www.ilovebees.com

somebody

"Kevin Rochester" <krochester69@charter.net> wrote in message
> I now this is just speculation or maybe even a hoax...But could this be
for
> real? What do u think?

I thought that was the Doom 3 release date.

-Russ.