CD/DVD rom drive

This is just annoying and not really a problem.
Occasionally on my new pc running Windows xp home edition
the DVD rom drive labled (D:) will vanish and i cannot
access it at all through my computer or the address bar
in explorer, the only solution is to reboot. This has
been getting more and more frequent recently.

This used to happen on my old windows 98 machine as well
and a friend who also uses Xp home finds the same problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320553

----
Nathan McNulty