P5GD2 de luxe audio

Hi,

For those having audio problems on their ASUS P5GD2 motherboards...

Just downloaded new C-media driver (dated jan. 12th 2005) for the P5GD2
Deluxe motherboard from ASUS homepage.
Installed driver and rebooted the system. Everything works perfectly !

My system is: ASUS P5GD2 Deluxe, P4-3,2GHz, Windows XP Pro, SP2
Speaker system: Creative Inspire T5900

Claus

Nieltzen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For those having audio problems on their ASUS P5GD2 motherboards...
>
> Just downloaded new C-media driver (dated jan. 12th 2005) for the P5GD2
> Deluxe motherboard from ASUS homepage.
> Installed driver and rebooted the system. Everything works perfectly !
>
> My system is: ASUS P5GD2 Deluxe, P4-3,2GHz, Windows XP Pro, SP2
> Speaker system: Creative Inspire T5900

I too have downloaded the driver and my rear panel sockets all seem to work.
Does your AAFP Analog front panel connector work in either AC97 or
Azalia settings?

Bruce

"Bruce Murray" <bruce.s.murray@verizon.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> Nieltzen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> For those having audio problems on their ASUS P5GD2 motherboards...
>>
>> Just downloaded new C-media driver (dated jan. 12th 2005) for the P5GD2
>> Deluxe motherboard from ASUS homepage.
>> Installed driver and rebooted the system. Everything works perfectly !
>>
>> My system is: ASUS P5GD2 Deluxe, P4-3,2GHz, Windows XP Pro, SP2
>> Speaker system: Creative Inspire T5900
>
> I too have downloaded the driver and my rear panel sockets all seem to
> work.
> Does your AAFP Analog front panel connector work in either AC97 or Azalia
> settings?
>
> Bruce

I have no audio front panel mounted in my computer so I haven't tested the
front panel connector in either AC97 or Azalia settings - sorry...

Claus