Printer issue

We have printer on our network that intermittently not
letting 1 user not print. I've checked teh permissoins
and all is setup ok, the user can rectify the issue by
rebooting their machine....not ideal but it works.

I have a feeling this is a network issue but can't
understand why it's only affecting 1 user if it is
network related.

Has anyone come across this issue? if so what did you do
to resolve?

If it's connected to another PC on the network that is running XP, remember
XP Home has a limit of 5 connections and Pro has a limit of 10.
www.coribright.com

"Wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have printer on our network that intermittently not
> letting 1 user not print. I've checked teh permissoins
> and all is setup ok, the user can rectify the issue by
> rebooting their machine....not ideal but it works.
>
> I have a feeling this is a network issue but can't
> understand why it's only affecting 1 user if it is
> network related.
>
> Has anyone come across this issue? if so what did you do
> to resolve?

You can also try removing the shared printer from that computer and
re-add it and see if that changes anything.

----
Nathan McNulty

Cari (MS MVP) wrote:
> If it's connected to another PC on the network that is running XP, remember
> XP Home has a limit of 5 connections and Pro has a limit of 10.

TRENDING THREADS