Device Driver Error

Every time my daughter plays any games the pc reboots and advises that a device driver caused the problem, I have updated the video driver and the direct 'x', anyone have any ideas how I can find out which driver is causing the problem?

darren

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

system information, click the hardware tab, select Device
Manager, go down to sound, video and game controllers and
click on the + and see if there is a yellow exclamation
mark on any of the drivers. If you double click on each
one it will tell you if it's working ok.

I have checked them and the are all working properly, the error message that the minidump saves is 'C:\docume~1\michae~1\locals~1\temp\wer1.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml'