MOBILEPRO 780 windows ce 3.01 internet explorer update

June 22, 2004 12:35:44 PM

i am now having trouble conneting to yahoo, etc. states
my version of pocket ie needs to be updated, but i can't
seem to find out if any exist, or if i just need to
through my handheld away.

i have an nec mobilepro 780 with active sync & ce 3.01
operating systems. how do i upgrade my internet explorer
without using up all my available memory?

I HAVE 32 ram and 24mg rom. i can add pcmcia hard drive
but nec says i can't add to that. any suggestions? nec
was not helpful at all.
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 12:35:45 PM

There are no updates for individual application components for the H/PC.

BTW: Not a huge issue. But, the MobilePro 780 is a Handheld PC and this
newsgroup focuses on the Pocket PC.
--
Todd Ogasawara, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Online Editor - http://MobileViews.com/ -- PDA & Wireless Info

"ray" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i am now having trouble conneting to yahoo, etc. states
> my version of pocket ie needs to be updated, but i can't
> seem to find out if any exist, or if i just need to
> through my handheld away.
>
> i have an nec mobilepro 780 with active sync & ce 3.01
> operating systems. how do i upgrade my internet explorer
> without using up all my available memory?
>
> I HAVE 32 ram and 24mg rom. i can add pcmcia hard drive
> but nec says i can't add to that. any suggestions? nec
> was not helpful at all.

Anonymous
June 22, 2004 10:20:23 PM

Is there an Internet Explorer update available for this PDA?
I think not.

But you can install additional memory card, like CompactFlash card. But you
will need cheap adapter to put this card into PCMCIA slot.

--

..: Jakub Kanczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl

FYI: The 780 has a CF slot in the front of the device.
--

!