Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2

I have just purchase a wireless keyboard and mouse.
However the wheel on the mouse doesn't work I have check
the setting for the mouse and have them correct set up.
Any suggestions
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft wireless optical mouse

    I would try uninstalling the software and reinstalling it. Also, try it
    on a different computer and see if it is the hardware or just your
    computer (which would mean it is the software).

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Sarah Aylott wrote:
    > I have just purchase a wireless keyboard and mouse.
    > However the wheel on the mouse doesn't work I have check
    > the setting for the mouse and have them correct set up.
    > Any suggestions

Mice Wireless Optical Mouse Microsoft Windows XP