Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

cd burner

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
July 29, 2004 2:16:26 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

i have an offer to buy cd-burner at 45$
52x32x52
LG
Benqu
toshiba
and more..

all the same speed and same cost

who is the best ??

thanks

More about : burner

Anonymous
July 29, 2004 2:16:27 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

why CD-Burner? why not DVD-Burner, i guess there some stores sell for under
$100, or find in computermagazine.com



"ron" <doronnn@netvision.net.il> wrote in message
news:%23M8FgdNdEHA.2696@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> i have an offer to buy cd-burner at 45$
> 52x32x52
> LG
> Benqu
> toshiba
> and more..
>
> all the same speed and same cost
>
> who is the best ??
>
> thanks
>
>
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 2:16:27 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Ron, just picked up a Liteon 52x32x52 for 30 bucks shipped.
www.zbuy.com
"ron" <doronnn@netvision.net.il> wrote in message
news:%23M8FgdNdEHA.2696@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> i have an offer to buy cd-burner at 45$
> 52x32x52
> LG
> Benqu
> toshiba
> and more..
>
> all the same speed and same cost
>
> who is the best ??
>
> thanks
>
>
Related resources
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 2:16:28 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Exactly, a really nice NEC ND2500A can be purchased from www.newegg.com
for under $70. This is an 8x Dual Format (Upgradeable to Dual Layer) DVD
Burner that is excellent. I wouldn't pay for that CD Burner which you
could get for about $20 if you look for the right deal.

----
Nathan McNulty


Yudi Koeswanto wrote:
> why CD-Burner? why not DVD-Burner, i guess there some stores sell for under
> $100, or find in computermagazine.com
>
>
>
> "ron" <doronnn@netvision.net.il> wrote in message
> news:%23M8FgdNdEHA.2696@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>
>>i have an offer to buy cd-burner at 45$
>>52x32x52
>>LG
>>Benqu
>>toshiba
>>and more..
>>
>>all the same speed and same cost
>>
>>who is the best ??
>>
>>thanks
>>
>>
>
>
>
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 2:16:28 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:21:20 -0700, "Rich Barry"
<rbarry@NOTsocal.rr.com> wrote:

> Ron, just picked up a Liteon 52x32x52 for 30 bucks shipped.
>www.zbuy.com

And...for the money...THAT'S the best!!


Have a nice week...

Trent

What do you call a smart blonde?
A golden retriever.
July 29, 2004 5:47:51 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

thanks guys but i asked about CD-BURNER !

i'll be happy if some one will answer my qustion
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 5:47:52 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Ron, just got a Liteon 52x32x52 for 30bucks shipped. www.zbuy.com I
would have got it at Newegg but
I saved 3 bucks on Taxes.
"ron" <doronnn@netvision.net.il> wrote in message
news:%23l2ToTPdEHA.412@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> thanks guys but i asked about CD-BURNER !
>
> i'll be happy if some one will answer my qustion
>
>
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 5:47:52 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 01:47:51 -0700, "ron" <doronnn@netvision.net.il>
wrote:

>thanks guys but i asked about CD-BURNER !
>
>i'll be happy if some one will answer my qustion
>

Then ask a proper question.

Best at WHAT?!


Have a nice week...

Trent

What do you call a smart blonde?
A golden retriever.
Anonymous
July 30, 2004 12:08:01 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Yes, if you really insist on only getting a CD Burner, make sure you get
a Lite-On. I see no point in spending the money on a CD Burner right
now when you can get a nice DVD Burner for just a bit more (which also
burns CDs).

----
Nathan McNulty


Trent© wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 01:47:51 -0700, "ron" <doronnn@netvision.net.il>
> wrote:
>
>
>>thanks guys but i asked about CD-BURNER !
>>
>>i'll be happy if some one will answer my qustion
>>
>
>
> Then ask a proper question.
>
> Best at WHAT?!
>
>
> Have a nice week...
>
> Trent
>
> What do you call a smart blonde?
> A golden retriever.
Anonymous
July 30, 2004 2:26:28 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

I have seen DVD +/- RW drives on sale for less than $50
because the new double layer burners are on the market. Buy
one, they all work. Some may work better or look prettier,
but it isn't like it was a decade ago when a CDROM 4x drive
was $500.


--
The people think the Constitution protects their rights;
But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.


"Nathan McNulty" <nospam@msn.com> wrote in message
news:uVBysJedEHA.1604@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
| Yes, if you really insist on only getting a CD Burner,
make sure you get
| a Lite-On. I see no point in spending the money on a CD
Burner right
| now when you can get a nice DVD Burner for just a bit more
(which also
| burns CDs).
|
| ----
| Nathan McNulty
|
|
| Trent© wrote:
| > On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 01:47:51 -0700, "ron"
<doronnn@netvision.net.il>
| > wrote:
| >
| >
| >>thanks guys but i asked about CD-BURNER !
| >>
| >>i'll be happy if some one will answer my qustion
| >>
| >
| >
| > Then ask a proper question.
| >
| > Best at WHAT?!
| >
| >
| > Have a nice week...
| >
| > Trent
| >
| > What do you call a smart blonde?
| > A golden retriever.
!