Benqu
toshiba
and more..

all the same speed and same cost

who is the best ??

thanks
9 answers Last reply
More about burner

    why CD-Burner? why not DVD-Burner, i guess there some stores sell for under
    $100, or find in computermagazine.com

    "ron" <doronnn@netvision.net.il> wrote in message
    > i have an offer to buy cd-burner at 45$
    > 52x32x52
    > LG
    > Benqu
    > toshiba
    > and more..
    >
    > all the same speed and same cost
    >
    > who is the best ??
    >
    > thanks

    Ron, just picked up a Liteon 52x32x52 for 30 bucks shipped.
    www.zbuy.com
    "ron" <doronnn@netvision.net.il> wrote in message
    > i have an offer to buy cd-burner at 45$
    > 52x32x52
    > LG
    > Benqu
    > toshiba
    > and more..
    >
    > all the same speed and same cost
    >
    > who is the best ??
    >
    > thanks

    Exactly, a really nice NEC ND2500A can be purchased from www.newegg.com
    for under $70. This is an 8x Dual Format (Upgradeable to Dual Layer) DVD
    Burner that is excellent. I wouldn't pay for that CD Burner which you
    could get for about $20 if you look for the right deal.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Yudi Koeswanto wrote:
    > why CD-Burner? why not DVD-Burner, i guess there some stores sell for under
    > $100, or find in computermagazine.com
    >

    > "ron" <doronnn@netvision.net.il> wrote in message
    >
    >>i have an offer to buy cd-burner at 45$
    >>52x32x52
    >>LG
    >>Benqu
    >>toshiba
    >>and more..
    >>
    >>all the same speed and same cost
    >>
    >>who is the best ??
    >>
    >>thanks

    On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:21:20 -0700, "Rich Barry"
    <rbarry@NOTsocal.rr.com> wrote:

    > Ron, just picked up a Liteon 52x32x52 for 30 bucks shipped.
    >www.zbuy.com

    And...for the money...THAT'S the best!!

    Have a nice week...

    Trent

    What do you call a smart blonde?
    A golden retriever.

    thanks guys but i asked about CD-BURNER !

    i'll be happy if some one will answer my qustion

    Ron, just got a Liteon 52x32x52 for 30bucks shipped. www.zbuy.com I
    would have got it at Newegg but
    I saved 3 bucks on Taxes.

    On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 01:47:51 -0700, "ron" <doronnn@netvision.net.il>
    wrote:

    >thanks guys but i asked about CD-BURNER !
    >
    >i'll be happy if some one will answer my qustion

    Then ask a proper question.

    Best at WHAT?!

    Have a nice week...

    Trent

    What do you call a smart blonde?
    A golden retriever.

    Yes, if you really insist on only getting a CD Burner, make sure you get
    a Lite-On. I see no point in spending the money on a CD Burner right
    now when you can get a nice DVD Burner for just a bit more (which also
    burns CDs).

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Trent© wrote:
    > On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 01:47:51 -0700, "ron" <doronnn@netvision.net.il>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>thanks guys but i asked about CD-BURNER !
    >>
    >>i'll be happy if some one will answer my qustion
    >>

    > Then ask a proper question.
    >
    > Best at WHAT?!
    >

    > Have a nice week...
    >
    > Trent
    >
    > What do you call a smart blonde?
    > A golden retriever.

    I have seen DVD +/- RW drives on sale for less than $50
    because the new double layer burners are on the market. Buy
    one, they all work. Some may work better or look prettier,
    but it isn't like it was a decade ago when a CDROM 4x drive
    was $500.

    "Nathan McNulty" <nospam@msn.com> wrote in message
    | Yes, if you really insist on only getting a CD Burner,
    make sure you get
    | a Lite-On. I see no point in spending the money on a CD
    Burner right
    | now when you can get a nice DVD Burner for just a bit more
    (which also
    | burns CDs).
    |
    | ----
    | Nathan McNulty
    |

    | Trent© wrote:
    | > On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 01:47:51 -0700, "ron"
    <doronnn@netvision.net.il>
    | > wrote:
    | >

    | >>thanks guys but i asked about CD-BURNER !
    | >>
    | >>i'll be happy if some one will answer my qustion
    | >>

    | > Then ask a proper question.
    | >
    | > Best at WHAT?!
    | >

    | > Have a nice week...
    | >
    | > Trent
    | >
    | > What do you call a smart blonde?
    | > A golden retriever.

Hardware Burner CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP