Epson Generic Cartridges

Hi All:

I was recently given an Epson CX5200 in unknown operating condition. It was
sans cartridges, so my first step in troubleshooting was to buy cartridges
for it. Bad investment this time. Turns out the printer had several
malfunctions, including an apparently dead print head. I scrapped the
printer, but pulled the generic cartridges back out of it.

Can anybody use these? I hate to throw them away. But the chances of me
running into another one of these C82 based printers again is slim to none.
These cartridges will be junk before I use them. If you can use these
cartridges, they're yours for the cost of shipping.

Reply to e-ddress - bobkos at earthlink dot net
You know what to change.

Hi Bob,

My CX 3200 takes the same cartridges .

Let me know ifyou still have the carts and I will send you my mailing address
and postage cost.

Thank you for your generousity.

Leo