printers Lexmark Z65

printers switch on but will not print, reinstalled
software three times, and also down load new software from
lexmark. printer is switching on & off times after time,
zp say new hardware found can not talk to it, just load xp
sp2 to see if would help, just the same help !!! uk
2 answers Last reply
More about printers lexmark

    check if the driver is for your operating system, if so, try to reinstall.
    No need SP2 for this case, it's still beta edition.

    "Stuart Baston" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > printers switch on but will not print, reinstalled
    > software three times, and also down load new software from
    > lexmark. printer is switching on & off times after time,
    > zp say new hardware found can not talk to it, just load xp
    > sp2 to see if would help, just the same help !!! uk

    Did you try these drivers?
    http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:340:0:0&emeaframe=&fileID=560

    I would install the drivers with the printer not connected, then connect
    the printer after both installing the drivers and REBOOTING.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Yudi Koeswanto wrote:
    > check if the driver is for your operating system, if so, try to reinstall.
    > No need SP2 for this case, it's still beta edition.
    >

    > "Stuart Baston" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>printers switch on but will not print, reinstalled
    >>software three times, and also down load new software from
    >>lexmark. printer is switching on & off times after time,
    >>zp say new hardware found can not talk to it, just load xp
    >>sp2 to see if would help, just the same help !!! uk

Hardware Lexmark Printers Software Windows XP