A7N8X-VM/400 beeping!

Hello:

I just purchased this motherboard and it does not even give me a display. 1
long beep and 2 short beeps. From what I read, this seems to be a video
problem? Is there a way to fix this? I've tried different CPU, RAM and put
in my own video card. It just keeps beeping. Does anyone have any insight
to this problem?

TIA
Chris.
1 answer Last reply
More about a7n8x beeping

    ....what type of video card do you have in there? What CPU, etc?

    "Chris" <emailchris@ca.INVALID.com> wrote in message
    > Hello:
    >
    > I just purchased this motherboard and it does not even give me a display.
    1
    > long beep and 2 short beeps. From what I read, this seems to be a video
    > problem? Is there a way to fix this? I've tried different CPU, RAM and
    put
    > in my own video card. It just keeps beeping. Does anyone have any
    insight
    > to this problem?
    >
    > TIA
    > Chris.