A7N8X-VM/400 beeping!

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
January 22, 2005 1:08:59 AM

Hello:

I just purchased this motherboard and it does not even give me a display. 1
long beep and 2 short beeps. From what I read, this seems to be a video
problem? Is there a way to fix this? I've tried different CPU, RAM and put
in my own video card. It just keeps beeping. Does anyone have any insight
to this problem?

TIA
Chris.

More about : a7n8x 400 beeping

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 22, 2005 9:13:09 PM

....what type of video card do you have in there? What CPU, etc?

!