Export Driver Problem

My pc has been rebooting lately and when I check the
error log the following message appears.
"Printer Export To Web failed to initialize because a
suitable Web Export driver could not be found."
At the time I was not using any printer and I have
deleted them to see if is stops the problem happening but
it dosen't.
Any ideas?

I have seen this problem when using any Graphical
Applications. However, it may also be due to the video
drivers.

I remember one instance where I had seen this kind of
error message and resolved this issue by unistalling a
Graphical Application called PictureIt!

So, to resolve this issue, you can try and uninstall any
graphical application and update your video card drivers.

Srikanth N
confers no rights.