Single player cheats for PC Halo? Do they exist?

Jonathan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

> Do they exist?

No, not that I'm aware of, cheater.

Moondog wrote:

Jonathan

AIM: Striker6879
http://striker6879.blogspot.com/
Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail
www.ilovebees.com

9 out of 10 terrorists agree, anyone but Bush!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I
can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." -
Jack Handy
"If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go,
because,
man, they're gone." - Jack Handy
http://www.cco.net/~jpete/deepthou.htm

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 13:33:51 GMT, Jonathan <j-hanson@seNOSPAM.rr.com>
wrote:

> > Do they exist?
>
>No, not that I'm aware of, cheater.
>
>Moondog wrote:

>--

Hmmm I was not asking for multiplayer cheats you know...
Who cares if I want cheats for single player...

I just want to have some more fun with the game so stick your cheater
comment up your ....... fill in the blank yourself...

Moondog

somebody

"Jonathan" <j-hanson@seNOSPAM.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Do they exist?
>
> No, not that I'm aware of, cheater.
>
> Moondog wrote:

There is an invincibility cheat. Not sure about weapons.

I don't even bother with the single player mode. If I had some cheats, I
might. I don't have the patience to conserve ammo and have careful tactics
while fighting brainless automatons.

Anyway I know they exist but I don't know where to find them. Nor do I
really care enough to bother looking.

-Russ.

Jonathan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

haha You're a cheater whether it's single player or not, but chill
man, I'm one too.