Drive Letters for Firewire & USB Drives & NetUse Drives do..

Drive letters for Firewire & USB Drives & NetUse Drives
don't down in Explorer, but they do show up in My Computer
(I prefer using Explorer). Network Drives obtained from
the login script on our Novell and/or W2000 File Servers
always show up correctly.

correction to original posted message.
Explorer will also show these drive letters?