Can an Motorola MPx200 work on the Cingular network

Last response: in Network Providers
June 28, 2004 9:39:42 PM

I bought a MPx200 on EBay and just got it but it doesn't work with my
Cingular SIM. I know that it may be locked but I bought it "unlocked". How
can I tell if there are any locks on this phone? I'm in the DFW area, if
this helps. Could this phone even work on the area Cingular network?

--
Brennan Crowe
<mailto:brennan.crowe@comcast.net>

"Brennan Crowe" <brennan.crowe@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I bought a MPx200 on EBay and just got it but it doesn't work with my
> Cingular SIM. I know that it may be locked but I bought it "unlocked".
How
> can I tell if there are any locks on this phone? I'm in the DFW area, if
> this helps. Could this phone even work on the area Cingular network?
>

> --
> Brennan Crowe
> <mailto:brennan.crowe@comcast.net>

Go to Cingular.com & click customer service, then phones for a list of
phones for their system.
bamp

!