Cannot load saved game

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I copied over my saved games from another computer and I put them with my
other games on the current computer. However, I cannot load tha games.
Actually, I cannot even see them in the game. Can you give me some help?

Thanks,
Marcus
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot load saved game
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    "Marcus" <mkbaird@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > I copied over my saved games from another computer and I put them with my
    > other games on the current computer. However, I cannot load tha games.
    > Actually, I cannot even see them in the game. Can you give me some help?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Marcus

    I am not sure it is as straight forward as that.
    I would try creating a profile with the same name that the games were saved
    under originally, then placing the saved games in that directory.
    HTH.

Computers Games Video Games