A8N-SLI DX bios ver 1003 official (GONE)

Harry wrote:
> Checked this morning and it is gone from the US site.
> Guess it wasn't ready for prime time.
Didn't even see it on the Asus Canada site either. Seems like they
yanked it.

Ron

Freedom55 <"joinertake this out"@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in

> Harry wrote:
>> Checked this morning and it is gone from the US site.
>> Guess it wasn't ready for prime time.
> Didn't even see it on the Asus Canada site either. Seems like they
> yanked it.
>
> Ron

Good riddance - it screwed up my machine for six hours yesterday...
Basically it's beta version 1003.10, not a release...

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> Good riddance - it screwed up my machine for six hours yesterday...
> Basically it's beta version 1003.10, not a release...

Runs perfect. I got it installed

ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/socket939/A8N-SLI%20Deluxe/

Here it is.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> Runs perfect. I got it installed
>
> ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/socket939/A8N-SLI%20Deluxe/
>
> Here it is.

HMMM, I looked it up again on the official page. No sign here an more, but
it is still on the ftp server.

Mine runs perfect.

Frank

"Frank" <schmidt@bth.de> wrote in

>> Runs perfect. I got it installed
>>
>> ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/socket939/A8N-SLI%20Deluxe/
>>
>> Here it is.
>

> HMMM, I looked it up again on the official page. No sign here an more,
> but it is still on the ftp server.
>
> Mine runs perfect.
>
> Frank

Was on the US web page. Now pulled. Not clear why.

I did finally get it installed - may have been 1003.7 that corrupted my
settings. In any case, running now.

Activating SLI mode still results in crashes, though, in a few hours...

fsda wrote:
> "Frank" <schmidt@bth.de> wrote in

> Was on the US web page. Now pulled. Not clear why.
>
> I did finally get it installed - may have been 1003.7 that corrupted my
> settings. In any case, running now.
>
> Activating SLI mode still results in crashes, though, in a few hours...

On the german FTP site, you can still fine the 1003 final and there also
is a 1004.001 beta bios. Just make sure you flash with the correct
version of the DOS tool or of the asusupdate programm... Those also can
be found on the german ftp.

Find the bioses here:
ftp://ftp.asuscom.de/pub/ASUSCOM/BIOS/Socket_939/NVIDIA_Chipset/nForce4_SLI/A8N-SLI_Deluxe/