P4P800E deluxe & dual channel memory

The manual explains which slots to use with your memory pair for dual
channel. I can't see any indication of how to activate the feature.
Does it activate automatically? If so, how do you tell that it's
running properly? I'm using XP Pro on the system.

Dave Gillingham
More about p4p800e deluxe dual channel memory

    "Dave Gillingham" <dewg@private.optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > The manual explains which slots to use with your memory pair for dual
    > channel. I can't see any indication of how to activate the feature.
    > Does it activate automatically? If so, how do you tell that it's
    > running properly? I'm using XP Pro on the system.
    >
    > Dave Gillingham
    ----
    > To email me remove the .private from my email address.

    The dual channel is activated automatically, if two identical RAM sticks are
    in A1 + B1,
    or in A2 + B2.

    I don't know if there is any test-tool that can tell whether memory is
    running properly or not.
    Probably only in labs.

    When your RAM is in the matched slots, the boot screen will display
    "Dual-Channel, Linear Mode".

    "Dave Gillingham" <dewg@private.optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > The manual explains which slots to use with your memory pair for dual
    > channel. I can't see any indication of how to activate the feature.
    > Does it activate automatically? If so, how do you tell that it's
    > running properly? I'm using XP Pro on the system.
    >
    > Dave Gillingham
    > To email me remove the .private from my email address.

    SISOFT SANDRA LITE will gives you the reality, the bot screen will comfirm
    your DUAL CHANNEL as above.
    Man BIORS
    (PS between single and dual channel, it's nigth and day.....

    Thanks for the responses. Roadhair was right - it now shows on the
    bootup screen. You just have to be looking in exactly the right spot
    at exactly the right moment, or you miss it.

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:11:06 +1000, Dave Gillingham
    <dewg@private.optusnet.com.au> wrote:

    >The manual explains which slots to use with your memory pair for dual
    >channel. I can't see any indication of how to activate the feature.
    >Does it activate automatically? If so, how do you tell that it's
    >running properly? I'm using XP Pro on the system.
    >
    >Dave Gillingham
    >To email me remove the .private from my email address.

    Dave Gillingham

Asus Dual Channel Email Memory Motherboards