update on this ilovebees thing

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

I've done a little digging around of my own in regard to this ilovebees.com
thing and here's some more interesting info.

Info according to www.whois.com
owner of ilovebees:

Margret Efendi
2370 Market Street #510
San Francisco, CA
415-248-2617

on the bees site, there is a link to a site called www.ilovebeer.org (same
"problem" as ilovebees)
owner of ilovebeer:

Marc Selenius
2370 Market St. #444
San Francisco, CA
444-555-1212

Now here's the interesting part

go to www.ilovebeer.org Click on the large green text that says
Q: What happened to this site?
A: No idea. Help me out here.

Scroll almost to the bottom and you'll see some pretty familiar screenshots
of a certain upcoming sequel.

Also, read along with some of the journal entries and you'll keep seeing
events that took place on August, 24th of different years.

What can this all mean? I honestly think that Microsoft is going to try to
make a stealth release of Halo 2 on 8/24...but then again...that's just my
opinion.

CM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

Mysterious, huh? We'll all find out. Did you see the count-down clock?
:cool:
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

"Christian MacLauchlan" <ssjchristian@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I've done a little digging around of my own in regard to this
> ilovebees.com
> thing and here's some more interesting info.
>
> Info according to www.whois.com
> owner of ilovebees:
>
> Margret Efendi
> 2370 Market Street #510
> San Francisco, CA
> 415-248-2617
>
> on the bees site, there is a link to a site called www.ilovebeer.org (same
> "problem" as ilovebees)
> owner of ilovebeer:
>
> Marc Selenius
> 2370 Market St. #444
> San Francisco, CA
> 444-555-1212
>
> Now here's the interesting part
>
> go to www.ilovebeer.org Click on the large green text that says
> Q: What happened to this site?
> A: No idea. Help me out here.
>
> Scroll almost to the bottom and you'll see some pretty familiar
> screenshots
> of a certain upcoming sequel.
>

> Also, read along with some of the journal entries and you'll keep seeing
> events that took place on August, 24th of different years.
>

> What can this all mean? I honestly think that Microsoft is going to try
> make a stealth release of Halo 2 on 8/24...but then again...that's just my
> opinion.
>
> CM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

look its counting down to the release of the HALO 2 Demo. It will contain 3
Levels and be an xbox live multiplayer demo. We Have herd dumers that it
will be a FREE LIVE demo.
"Chris H." <winxpnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Mysterious, huh? We'll all find out. Did you see the count-down clock?
> :cool:
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP
> Associate Expert
>

> "Christian MacLauchlan" <ssjchristian@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > I've done a little digging around of my own in regard to this
> > ilovebees.com
> > thing and here's some more interesting info.
> >
> > Info according to www.whois.com
> > owner of ilovebees:
> >
> > Margret Efendi
> > 2370 Market Street #510
> > San Francisco, CA
> > 415-248-2617
> >
> > on the bees site, there is a link to a site called www.ilovebeer.org
(same
> > "problem" as ilovebees)
> > owner of ilovebeer:
> >
> > Marc Selenius
> > 2370 Market St. #444
> > San Francisco, CA
> > 444-555-1212
> >
> > Now here's the interesting part
> >
> > go to www.ilovebeer.org Click on the large green text that says
> > Q: What happened to this site?
> > A: No idea. Help me out here.
> >
> > Scroll almost to the bottom and you'll see some pretty familiar
> > screenshots
> > of a certain upcoming sequel.
> >

> > Also, read along with some of the journal entries and you'll keep seeing
> > events that took place on August, 24th of different years.
> >

> > What can this all mean? I honestly think that Microsoft is going to try
> > make a stealth release of Halo 2 on 8/24...but then again...that's just
my
> > opinion.
> >
> > CM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

OMG there is like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
chance of that happening, but I really hope so! That would be so sweet!

On 8/7/04 9:31 PM, in article eggRc.866$K82.657@trndny01, "Christian
MacLauchlan" <ssjchristian@verizon.net> wrote:

> I've done a little digging around of my own in regard to this ilovebees.com
> thing and here's some more interesting info.
>
> Info according to www.whois.com
> owner of ilovebees:
>
> Margret Efendi
> 2370 Market Street #510
> San Francisco, CA
> 415-248-2617
>
> on the bees site, there is a link to a site called www.ilovebeer.org (same
> "problem" as ilovebees)
> owner of ilovebeer:
>
> Marc Selenius
> 2370 Market St. #444
> San Francisco, CA
> 444-555-1212
>
> Now here's the interesting part
>
> go to www.ilovebeer.org Click on the large green text that says
> Q: What happened to this site?
> A: No idea. Help me out here.
>
> Scroll almost to the bottom and you'll see some pretty familiar screenshots
> of a certain upcoming sequel.
>

> Also, read along with some of the journal entries and you'll keep seeing
> events that took place on August, 24th of different years.
>

> What can this all mean? I honestly think that Microsoft is going to try to
> make a stealth release of Halo 2 on 8/24...but then again...that's just my
> opinion.
>
> CM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

That's certainly possible. Man, I hope it's the actual game, but there's
next to no chance of that at all.

On 8/8/04 7:24 AM, in article 10hc6sq9abrap7c@corp.supernews.com, "Dic"
<dic_1@charter.net> wrote:

> look its counting down to the release of the HALO 2 Demo. It will contain 3
> Levels and be an xbox live multiplayer demo. We Have herd dumers that it
> will be a FREE LIVE demo.
> "Chris H." <winxpnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Mysterious, huh? We'll all find out. Did you see the count-down clock?
>> :cool:
>> --
>> Chris H.
>> Microsoft Windows MVP
>> Associate Expert
>>

>> "Christian MacLauchlan" <ssjchristian@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> I've done a little digging around of my own in regard to this
>>> ilovebees.com
>>> thing and here's some more interesting info.
>>>
>>> Info according to www.whois.com
>>> owner of ilovebees:
>>>
>>> Margret Efendi
>>> 2370 Market Street #510
>>> San Francisco, CA
>>> 415-248-2617
>>>
>>> on the bees site, there is a link to a site called www.ilovebeer.org
> (same
>>> "problem" as ilovebees)
>>> owner of ilovebeer:
>>>
>>> Marc Selenius
>>> 2370 Market St. #444
>>> San Francisco, CA
>>> 444-555-1212
>>>
>>> Now here's the interesting part
>>>
>>> go to www.ilovebeer.org Click on the large green text that says
>>> Q: What happened to this site?
>>> A: No idea. Help me out here.
>>>
>>> Scroll almost to the bottom and you'll see some pretty familiar
>>> screenshots
>>> of a certain upcoming sequel.
>>>

>>> Also, read along with some of the journal entries and you'll keep seeing
>>> events that took place on August, 24th of different years.
>>>

>>> What can this all mean? I honestly think that Microsoft is going to try
>>> make a stealth release of Halo 2 on 8/24...but then again...that's just
> my
>>> opinion.
>>>
>>> CM

Jonathan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

Sooo old, man.

If you want the latest info on the site, just go here:
http://bees.netninja.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

And ilovebeer.org, as far as I know, is just a parody to ilovebees.

Christian MacLauchlan wrote:

> I've done a little digging around of my own in regard to this ilovebees.com
> thing and here's some more interesting info.
>
> Info according to www.whois.com
> owner of ilovebees:
>
> Margret Efendi
> 2370 Market Street #510
> San Francisco, CA
> 415-248-2617
>
> on the bees site, there is a link to a site called www.ilovebeer.org (same
> "problem" as ilovebees)
> owner of ilovebeer:
>
> Marc Selenius
> 2370 Market St. #444
> San Francisco, CA
> 444-555-1212
>
> Now here's the interesting part
>
> go to www.ilovebeer.org Click on the large green text that says
> Q: What happened to this site?
> A: No idea. Help me out here.
>
> Scroll almost to the bottom and you'll see some pretty familiar screenshots
> of a certain upcoming sequel.
>

> Also, read along with some of the journal entries and you'll keep seeing
> events that took place on August, 24th of different years.
>

> What can this all mean? I honestly think that Microsoft is going to try to
> make a stealth release of Halo 2 on 8/24...but then again...that's just my
> opinion.
>
> CM

Jonathan

AIM: Striker6879
http://striker6879.blogspot.com/
Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail
www.ilovebees.com

9 out of 10 terrorists agree, anyone but Bush!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I
can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." -
Jack Handy
"If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go,
because,
man, they're gone." - Jack Handy
http://www.cco.net/~jpete/deepthou.htm