Motherboard monitor

Can someone recommend a motherboard monitor for the Asus P5GD1-VM?

The iProbe one from Asus crashes too much. yes I have the latest release.

I'd like temperaure, fan speed and voltage monitoring.

TIA

donny

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2002

just use everest the new version of aida32 it tell syou everything but no
alarms i dont think!

http://mbm.livewiredev.com/