HI, My "brand new' Computer crashed the other day. It was fixed today, but now i have to reinstall all of my programs. For me to do so for some programs I wa told I have to download .Net Framework for Microsoft Windows XP, But I cant find it anyway on this site. This is the site I was directed to by my pc company. Can anyone help me and let me know where excatly do I find the the .Net Framework?

Click START, Windows Update.

Get a better PC company, they obviously don't know a damn
thing.

"Taki4616" <Taki4616@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
| HI, My "brand new' Computer crashed the other day. It was
fixed today, but now i have to reinstall all of my programs.
For me to do so for some programs I wa told I have to
download .Net Framework for Microsoft Windows XP, But I cant
find it anyway on this site. This is the site I was directed
to by my pc company. Can anyone help me and let me know
where excatly do I find the the .Net Framework?

Turn on your ICF (firewall before connecting to the internet)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;283673&Product=winxp

Download all the Windows Updates
www.windowsupdate.com

Register & update your virus protection.

Download your programs.
--
Haus
Live your life so that whenever you lose, you are ahead.

"Taki4616" <Taki4616@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HI, My "brand new' Computer crashed the other day. It was fixed today, but
> now i have to reinstall all of my programs. For me to do so for some
> programs I wa told I have to download .Net Framework for Microsoft Windows
> XP, But I cant find it anyway on this site. This is the site I was
> directed to by my pc company. Can anyone help me and let me know where
> excatly do I find the the .Net Framework?

displaylang=en (the Microsoft download center) and where
it says "Most Popular Downloads" click-on the "Next 45"
option and the .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable
Package will be the 7th download option. This should
install the .NET Framework. However, and I can't
remember, it may be a file that requires extracting and
if so choose a place to extract the files to and find the
executable that actually installs the framework.