Samsung error message

bluesky

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Trusty £100 Samsung ML1250 being doing everything I have
been throwing at it for the last 18 months no problems

Now i am getting the following message printed on page

PCL6 ERROR - FALSE
Position : 0x70 (112)
System : GP xl_pa
line : 1340
Vrersion PCL6 2.32 07-19-2001

Now this printer still working fine its ONLY when i try to
print under the following circumstances the problems arise

Using "WORD" mail merge feature I an trying to print out
50 address on five sheets of paper with two coloumns and
5 rows , in other words label sheets , but I have tried practising
using label sheet s or plain paper so it not this causing problem

All I was wanting to do is test and check everthing owrking ok
which it isnt !! but in next few wereks I need to print out 14,000
addresss labels from an excel spreadsheet so I am stuck .. any help
appreciated

--
Cheers
Paul [Bluesky Marketing]

http://www.laserpointers.co.uk
http://www.megagreen.co.uk
http://www.infiniter.co.uk
http://www.noddingtoys.co.uk
http://www.dailysmile.co.uk

In message <hh6pc.1232$Wx.540@newsfe1-gui.server.ntli.net>, Bluesky
<spam@spame.come> writes

>Using "WORD" mail merge feature I an trying to print out
>50 address on five sheets of paper with two coloumns and
>5 rows , in other words label sheets , but I have tried practising
>using label sheet s or plain paper so it not this causing problem
>
>All I was wanting to do is test and check everthing owrking ok
>which it isnt !! but in next few wereks I need to print out 14,000
>addresss labels from an excel spreadsheet so I am stuck .. any help
>appreciated

Probably not the solution you are looking for but have you tried doing
the run with a different office prog, eg: try getting a copy of
openoffice.org and have a go through that see if that generates the same
problem.

Alternatively have you checked for driver updates etc.

--
Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
tlatwightpropertydotcom