Halo won't run after SP2

marcus

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Anyone have any problems with Halo starting after appling MS XP SP2? It
seems it wants to start but then it just puts me back to the desktop. It
seems like as it starts to read the configuration it gets kicked out.

Any help?

Marcus

somebody

"Marcus" <mkbaird@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Anyone have any problems with Halo starting after appling MS XP SP2? It
> seems it wants to start but then it just puts me back to the desktop. It
> seems like as it starts to read the configuration it gets kicked out.

Try renaming the config file, I think it will make a new one with defaults
in it.

-Russ.

marcus

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Thanks for the advice. However, after visiting Bungie I realized there was a
patch regarding 256MB Cards and the SP2.

Marcus