Wireless - USB IRQ conflict

Having trouble with a conflict between a wireless network
card and a USB controller. The USB and the network card
are both using IRQ 19, Everytime the network card is
enabled the system crashes. We have found no way to change
the IRQ, and according to microsoft there is no way. Can
anyone help at all?

Hi, is there any way you could move one of the cards to a different slot on
your motherboard so as one of them will then be using a different IRQ?
Chris C