Wanna join a clan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

No. but I would also be intrested in joining a clan.... Cuz Im on XBC all
the time and I am getting to be pretty good :)

My XBC Tag is Dic69

"Dic" <dic_1@charter.net> wrote in message
> No. but I would also be intrested in joining a clan.... Cuz Im on XBC all
> the time and I am getting to be pretty good :)
>
> My XBC Tag is Dic69
>

> "cpt Bollox" <bloody@bleedinbloody.hell> wrote in message
> > Any Clan peeps in ere looking for recruits?

U fancy a game sumtime? Get at me richardburkinshaw at hot mail . com

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Learn to spell, moron.

~Evi

"Jazon D Molt" <valistar@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Learn to spell, moron.
>
> ~Evi
> "cpt Bollox" <bloody@bleedinbloody.hell> wrote in message
>> "Dic" <dic_1@charter.net> wrote in message
>> > No. but I would also be intrested in joining a clan.... Cuz Im on XBC
>> > all
>> > the time and I am getting to be pretty good :)
>> >
>> > My XBC Tag is Dic69
>> >

>> > "cpt Bollox" <bloody@bleedinbloody.hell> wrote in message
>> > >

>> U fancy a game sumtime? Get at me richardburkinshaw at hot mail . com

I think you are the moron he spelled it like that cause of spam...

Jonathan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I don't think he's talking about the e-mail address there, buddy. More
like the "U" at the beginning of the first sentence.

Jonathan Rodriguez wrote:

> "Jazon D Molt" <valistar@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Learn to spell, moron.
>>
>>~Evi
>>"cpt Bollox" <bloody@bleedinbloody.hell> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Dic" <dic_1@charter.net> wrote in message

>>>U fancy a game sumtime? Get at me richardburkinshaw at hot mail . com
>

> I think you are the moron he spelled it like that cause of spam...

Jonathan
Show List: http://home.se.rr.com/jhanson/ (kinda messed up right now)
AIM: Striker6879
http://striker6879.blogspot.com/
Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail
www.ilovebees.com

9 out of 10 terrorists agree, anyone but Bush!

"Jonathan" <j-hanson@NOSPAMse.rr.com> wrote in message

> I don't think he's talking about the e-mail address there, buddy. More
> like the "U" at the beginning of the first sentence.

>> U fancy a game sumtime? Get at me richardburkinshaw at hot mail . com

Or even the sumtime... richard is v sexy though.