i cant play sound

July 31, 2004 7:04:48 PM

i recently installed win 2000 and i cant play sound can
any1 help please

More about : play sound

Anonymous
August 1, 2004 1:26:00 AM

Scott, need more info. What make and model of Motherboard and Sound
card? You have to install
the audio drivers for Win2k.
"scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i recently installed win 2000 and i cant play sound can
> any1 help please
Anonymous
August 1, 2004 5:46:28 AM

Also, not sure, but Win2k Server may come with audio disabled as Win2k3
Server does. You may have to enable it even in Win2k Pro. Haven't used
Win2k in so long that I don't remember much about it. I do agree that
it is probably as simple as installing your sound card drivers.

----
Nathan McNulty