i cant play sound

i recently installed win 2000 and i cant play sound can
any1 help please
2 answers Last reply
More about play sound

    Scott, need more info. What make and model of Motherboard and Sound
    card? You have to install
    the audio drivers for Win2k.
    "scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > i recently installed win 2000 and i cant play sound can
    > any1 help please

    Also, not sure, but Win2k Server may come with audio disabled as Win2k3
    Server does. You may have to enable it even in Win2k Pro. Haven't used
    Win2k in so long that I don't remember much about it. I do agree that
    it is probably as simple as installing your sound card drivers.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Rich Barry wrote:
    > Scott, need more info. What make and model of Motherboard and Sound
    > card? You have to install
    > the audio drivers for Win2k.
    > "scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>i recently installed win 2000 and i cant play sound can
    >>any1 help please

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP