Epson 830 & 3100 Empty Message

peter

Hi is there anyway to trick the printer into thinking there is still ink in
the cartridge when it is almost empty?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Peter

Hi

I used a chip resetter on my color cart of my 830 when it started warning me
that the ink was low and got another 5 weeks use. I should point out that I
don't use much color but it gets used anyway (underprinting the black?). Be
sure you have another cart to install when it really does run out though.

Baz

---