Yesterday I have installed MSI live update program for mother Board Model
(865 PE Serious).

I have found new version of VGA bios so I decided to install but after down
you have to upload manual) .

I make restart to my PC but VGA did not work ..

Please advise

Best Regards
Ahmed

You have 2 BIOSes mentioned there. You usually don't update your VGA
BIOS, but Motherboard BIOS updates are normal. You say 865PE which does
not include on-board graphics, so it isn't that. I can't find an MSI
865PE Serious, only Neo2. Check the manufacturer's website for the
latest BIOS files and use those. Most everything that came on the CD
with it is probably quite old by now.

----
Nathan McNulty

Microsoft wrote:
> Yesterday I have installed MSI live update program for mother Board Model
> (865 PE Serious).
>
> I have found new version of VGA bios so I decided to install but after down
> you have to upload manual) .
>
> I make restart to my PC but VGA did not work ..
>
> Please advise
>
> Best Regards
> Ahmed

Many Thanks for your quick reply and response

I have mentioned Mother Board BIOS just for your reference and You are right
it is Neo2.

But the problem in VGA Card BIOS not in Mother Board BIOS.(MSI Gforce4
MMX440 , 8X)

I have test VGA card in another but it does not work

Best Regards and thanks again for your attention

Ahmed Hassan

"Nathan McNulty" <nospam@msn.com> wrote in message
> You have 2 BIOSes mentioned there. You usually don't update your VGA
> BIOS, but Motherboard BIOS updates are normal. You say 865PE which does
> not include on-board graphics, so it isn't that. I can't find an MSI
> 865PE Serious, only Neo2. Check the manufacturer's website for the
> latest BIOS files and use those. Most everything that came on the CD
> with it is probably quite old by now.
>
> ----
> Nathan McNulty
>

> Microsoft wrote:
> > Yesterday I have installed MSI live update program for mother Board
Model
> > (865 PE Serious).
> >
> > I have found new version of VGA bios so I decided to install but after
down
BIOS ,
> > you have to upload manual) .
> >
> > I make restart to my PC but VGA did not work ..
> >
> > Please advise
> >
> > Best Regards
> > Ahmed

First Thanks for your quick response and attention

I have mentioned Mother Board BIOS just for your information and you are
right about model (Neo2)

The problem now in VGA Card (MSI Gforce4 64MB DDR, MMX 440, 8X).

I have test VGA card in another machine but it does not work ..

Thanks again for your quick response

Best Regards,
Ahmed Hassan

"Nathan McNulty" <nospam@msn.com> wrote in message
> You have 2 BIOSes mentioned there. You usually don't update your VGA
> BIOS, but Motherboard BIOS updates are normal. You say 865PE which does
> not include on-board graphics, so it isn't that. I can't find an MSI
> 865PE Serious, only Neo2. Check the manufacturer's website for the
> latest BIOS files and use those. Most everything that came on the CD
> with it is probably quite old by now.
>
> ----
> Nathan McNulty
>

> Microsoft wrote:
> > Yesterday I have installed MSI live update program for mother Board
Model
> > (865 PE Serious).
> >
> > I have found new version of VGA bios so I decided to install but after
down
BIOS ,
> > you have to upload manual) .
> >
> > I make restart to my PC but VGA did not work ..
> >
> > Please advise
> >
> > Best Regards
> > Ahmed

Go here and follow their instructions on flashing the VGA BIOS and
download the proper VGA BIOS for your video card:
http://whitebunny.demon.nl/hardware/chipset_nvidia.html

I NEVER recommend updating the BIOS for a VGA Card unless it is
absolutely necessary. Motherboard BIOSes are much easier to update and
more common to be updated. Good luck to ya ;)

----
Nathan McNulty

Microsoft wrote:
> First Thanks for your quick response and attention
>
> I have mentioned Mother Board BIOS just for your information and you are
> right about model (Neo2)
>
> The problem now in VGA Card (MSI Gforce4 64MB DDR, MMX 440, 8X).
>
> I have test VGA card in another machine but it does not work ..
>
> Thanks again for your quick response
>
> Best Regards,
> Ahmed Hassan
>

> "Nathan McNulty" <nospam@msn.com> wrote in message
>
>>You have 2 BIOSes mentioned there. You usually don't update your VGA
>>BIOS, but Motherboard BIOS updates are normal. You say 865PE which does
>>not include on-board graphics, so it isn't that. I can't find an MSI
>>865PE Serious, only Neo2. Check the manufacturer's website for the
>>latest BIOS files and use those. Most everything that came on the CD
>>with it is probably quite old by now.
>>
>>----
>>Nathan McNulty
>>

>>Microsoft wrote:
>>
>>>Yesterday I have installed MSI live update program for mother Board
>
> Model
>
>>>(865 PE Serious).
>>>
>>>I have found new version of VGA bios so I decided to install but after
>
> down

> BIOS ,
>
>>>you have to upload manual) .
>>>
>>>I make restart to my PC but VGA did not work ..
>>>
>>>Please advise
>>>
>>>Best Regards
>>>Ahmed

Many Thanks for your information and quick response.