Halo 2

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Well I laugh at the people that thought ilovebees.com referred to Halo 2
coming out Aug 24th. Seeing how today is Aug 24th and the game isnt out.
Why would you hold a press confrence at E3, stating a date thus giving
retailers and the fans an idea of when to go camp at a store, and then bring
it out early? That really makes no sense.
1 answer Last reply
More about halo
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    R Behr <Mrcincy@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > Well I laugh at the people that thought ilovebees.com referred to
    > Halo 2 coming out Aug 24th. Seeing how today is Aug 24th and the
    > game isnt out. Why would you hold a press confrence at E3, stating a
    > date thus giving retailers and the fans an idea of when to go camp at
    > a store, and then bring it out early? That really makes no sense.

    It's an ARG - way more involved than just the main site. Check out Unfiction
    if you're prepared to read 70,000 pages of back-story and where the game
    stands.

    --
    Deep Thought

Games Video Games