Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Well I laugh at the people that thought ilovebees.com referred to Halo 2
coming out Aug 24th. Seeing how today is Aug 24th and the game isnt out.
Why would you hold a press confrence at E3, stating a date thus giving
retailers and the fans an idea of when to go camp at a store, and then bring
it out early? That really makes no sense.

R Behr <Mrcincy@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well I laugh at the people that thought ilovebees.com referred to
> Halo 2 coming out Aug 24th. Seeing how today is Aug 24th and the
> game isnt out. Why would you hold a press confrence at E3, stating a
> date thus giving retailers and the fans an idea of when to go camp at
> a store, and then bring it out early? That really makes no sense.

It's an ARG - way more involved than just the main site. Check out Unfiction
if you're prepared to read 70,000 pages of back-story and where the game
stands.

--
Deep Thought