help printing a picture

Hello everybody,
I have the following problem. I want to print the same picture on both
sides of a A4 paper in such a way that the two pictures superpose. any
ideas on how to do this ?

On 15 May 2004 02:49:14 -0700, harko@cluj.astral.ro (Sebi) wrote:

>Hello everybody,
>I have the following problem. I want to print the same picture on both
>sides of a A4 paper in such a way that the two pictures superpose. any
>ideas on how to do this ?

Use an option to print centered. they should line up ok.

You would have more control if you use photoshop and a printer that
would print to an edge.

Unless your picture is off center then yes you would definately need a
program that lets you set exactly where u want on the paper.

In message <2cf84663.0405150149.6086025d@posting.google.com>, Sebi
<harko@cluj.astral.ro> writes
>Hello everybody,
>I have the following problem. I want to print the same picture on both
>sides of a A4 paper in such a way that the two pictures superpose. any
>ideas on how to do this ?

Depending what you want to do with it once you've printed it, one
solution might be to print on two separate sheets, then line them up and
laminate.

--
Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
tlatwightpropertydotcom

Hi

For them to superimpose wouldn't you have to horizontally flip the picture
in your editor after you have printed one side? I tried it and it works
pretty well if you center the pictures. How accurately your printer feeds
the paper has a bearing on the outcome.

Baz

---