how comes i cnt press three keys at the same time on my ke..

im playin this game on my computer and it requires me to
press "s","x" and "z" on my keyboard but whenever i do
that my pc jus bleeps? how can i fix that?

plz reply

bar

Keyboards won't work this way.

Only time more than one character can be used is when it is in conjunction with a function key: such as Ctrl or Alt. Examples as Ctrl + Alt + Delete [brings up Task Manager] Ctrl + Esc [brings up start menu].

Beeps come because you are performing illegal operation.

"anony" wrote:

> im playin this game on my computer and it requires me to
> press "s","x" and "z" on my keyboard but whenever i do
> that my pc jus bleeps? how can i fix that?
>
> plz reply

Bah, not true. If you hold down one key, it will just not allow input
from other keys. I am betting you pressed the shift key 5 times or
more. You probably have enabled Sticky Keys.

----
Nathan McNulty