Basic Microsoft Keyboard - UK Version

hi there,
can someone please help me. i need the name of an online
shop in the U.K. where i can buy a "QRTZ" keyboard, which
is the us version of a keyboard. i am living in france,
and need to replace my french keyboard for an english
keyboards, but cannot purchase here anywhere such a
keyboard. are the keyboards one uses from microsoft in the
U.K a "QRTZ" keyboard? i neither speak, read nor write in
french, that's why i need to change.
any help is greatly appreciated.
marlene

There are only 2 keyboard formats that I know of. QWERTY and DVORAK.
You can map your own letters in Windows, but the keyboard letters will
not correspond (of course you could pop them all off and rearange them,
but that could cause damage).

Anyway, I would do a google for UK shops or hope someone from the UK
reads this post ;)

----
Nathan McNulty