I wonder if anybody could assist me.

I am undertaking a complete software rebuild of a 7 year
old Packard Bell Computer System running Windows 98, for
a relative. Although the machine came with no disks, I
have managed to get a copy of windows 98SE, and installed
this, along with most other drivers. I notice that the
default keyboard language is English (US). I need to
change this to English (British), however when I insert
my Windows 98 CD, it comes up file not found. I have
searched high and low on the net to see if I can locate
the British Keyboard Driver, but to no avail. Can
anybody tell me where I can download the required driver
from?

Thanks

Mike

Splendid

You need to go into Control Panel and then click on Regional settings..

"JMFC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I wonder if anybody could assist me.
>
> I am undertaking a complete software rebuild of a 7 year
> old Packard Bell Computer System running Windows 98, for
> a relative. Although the machine came with no disks, I
> have managed to get a copy of windows 98SE, and installed
> this, along with most other drivers. I notice that the
> default keyboard language is English (US). I need to
> change this to English (British), however when I insert
> my Windows 98 CD, it comes up file not found. I have
> searched high and low on the net to see if I can locate
> the British Keyboard Driver, but to no avail. Can
> anybody tell me where I can download the required driver
> from?
>
> Thanks

pegasus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2001

"JMFC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I wonder if anybody could assist me.
>
> I am undertaking a complete software rebuild of a 7 year
> old Packard Bell Computer System running Windows 98, for
> a relative. Although the machine came with no disks, I
> have managed to get a copy of windows 98SE, and installed
> this, along with most other drivers. I notice that the
> default keyboard language is English (US). I need to
> change this to English (British), however when I insert
> my Windows 98 CD, it comes up file not found. I have
> searched high and low on the net to see if I can locate
> the British Keyboard Driver, but to no avail. Can
> anybody tell me where I can download the required driver
> from?
>
> Thanks

Try a Windows 98 newsgroup. This one looks at Windows XP issues.