in Device Manager I see a yellow USB Device "?"

Hi,
I have just formatted my HD and installed Win XP Pro SP2.
In Device Manager I see a yellow USB Device "?".
I don't succeed to install that driver.
I have Asus P4C800 Deluxe E.
Why have I this problem?
thanks

bye Fogar
3 answers Last reply
More about device manager yellow device

    "Fogar" <alvmos@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have just formatted my HD and installed Win XP Pro SP2.
    > In Device Manager I see a yellow USB Device "?".
    > I don't succeed to install that driver.
    > I have Asus P4C800 Deluxe E.
    > Why have I this problem?

    Do you have any USB devices (memory card readers etc?)
    --
    Rob

    You need to install the Intel chipset driver which you will find on the
    motherboard CD.
    Cheers

    "Fogar" <alvmos@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have just formatted my HD and installed Win XP Pro SP2.
    > In Device Manager I see a yellow USB Device "?".
    > I don't succeed to install that driver.
    > I have Asus P4C800 Deluxe E.
    > Why have I this problem?
    > thanks
    >
    > bye Fogar

    >Do you have any USB devices (memory card readers etc?)

    I have an ADSL modem connected to USB but I haven't installed its
    driver.
    Could be it the yellow "?"?

Asus Device Manager USB Devices Motherboards