Error message - the system is not suitable for running MS-..

I have this problem when trying to access a 16-bit
programme. I have read the article 324767 in the
Microsoft Knowledge Base. My problem is that Windows XP
was pe-installed on my computer, and I therefore have no
Windows XP disc to carry out these instructions. I have
seen on another formum that it is possible to have the
remedy e-mailed. Can anyone help.

This?
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324767

Follow the directions. You can also try compatibility mode.

----
Nathan McNulty