Looking For Driver For Old Bull Printer

I've got an approximately 10-year-old laser printer, a Bull
model BPX-508, which my new computer (a Compaq with XP) doesn't
recognize. No one at Bull has even an idea of whom I should talk to,
so I thought I'd ask here. I'm not extremely tech-savvy, so any help
would be appreciated.

--
Real men don't need macho posturing to bolster their egos.

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'.
2 answers Last reply
More about looking driver bull printer

    George W Harris <gharrus@mundsprung.com> wrote:
    > I've got an approximately 10-year-old laser printer, a Bull
    > model BPX-508, which my new computer (a Compaq with XP) doesn't
    > recognize. No one at Bull has even an idea of whom I should talk to,
    > so I thought I'd ask here. I'm not extremely tech-savvy, so any help
    > would be appreciated.

    According to a Google search, it's really a Sanyo SPX 508, which is
    LaserJet II compatible. So use LaserJet II drivers and see how it goes.

    :
    :According to a Google search, it's really a Sanyo SPX 508, which is
    :LaserJet II compatible. So use LaserJet II drivers and see how it goes.

    That does work (which I actually discovered through trial
    based on hazy memory, but thanks anyway).

    --
    Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* fifty states seem a little suspicious?

    George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'

Printers Laser Printer Peripherals