Looking For Driver For Old Bull Printer

I've got an approximately 10-year-old laser printer, a Bull
model BPX-508, which my new computer (a Compaq with XP) doesn't
recognize. No one at Bull has even an idea of whom I should talk to,
so I thought I'd ask here. I'm not extremely tech-savvy, so any help
would be appreciated.

--
Real men don't need macho posturing to bolster their egos.

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'.

George W Harris <gharrus@mundsprung.com> wrote:
> I've got an approximately 10-year-old laser printer, a Bull
> model BPX-508, which my new computer (a Compaq with XP) doesn't
> recognize. No one at Bull has even an idea of whom I should talk to,
> so I thought I'd ask here. I'm not extremely tech-savvy, so any help
> would be appreciated.

According to a Google search, it's really a Sanyo SPX 508, which is
LaserJet II compatible. So use LaserJet II drivers and see how it goes.

:
:According to a Google search, it's really a Sanyo SPX 508, which is
:LaserJet II compatible. So use LaserJet II drivers and see how it goes.

That does work (which I actually discovered through trial
based on hazy memory, but thanks anyway).

--
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* fifty states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'