5 button mouse

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

The two extra buttons on my 5 button mouse can be set with
the supplied driver to perform many different actions. I
want them to be forward and back as in between web pages
etc..

These don't work, even though all of the other possible
actions do.

How do I make Internet Explorer respond to these two
buttons ?

bar

Check with the software supplier [for the mouse]: it isn't a Windows problem.

"Ken" wrote:

> The two extra buttons on my 5 button mouse can be set with
> the supplied driver to perform many different actions. I
> want them to be forward and back as in between web pages
> etc..
>
> These don't work, even though all of the other possible
> actions do.
>
> How do I make Internet Explorer respond to these two
> buttons ?

Sam

Sometime on, or about Mon, 2 Aug 2004 06:07:31 -0700, Ken wrote:

> The two extra buttons on my 5 button mouse can be set with
> the supplied driver to perform many different actions. I
> want them to be forward and back as in between web pages
> etc..
>
> These don't work, even though all of the other possible
> actions do.
>
> How do I make Internet Explorer respond to these two
> buttons ?

What kind of mouse do you own? And, have you installed the drivers for
it? If so, there should be a number of options in Control Panel/Mouse
for setting the mouse button functions.

Sam
--
To mail me, please get rid of the BS first