which key to press to enter BIOS ASUS A7V133

Quick question: Which key do i press during boot to enter BIOS on this
motherboard?

I seem to forget it, but I have now tried F2, F8 and ESC with no
results.

Any help appreciated,

thanks!

Jesper

It works. DEL was the magic key. Thanks for the help and the quick
reply!

Jesper

jesperrr@gmail.com a écrit :
> Quick question: Which key do i press during boot to enter BIOS on this
> motherboard?
>
> I seem to forget it, but I have now tried F2, F8 and ESC with no
> results.
Del ??