which key to press to enter BIOS ASUS A7V133

Tags:
  • Asus
  • BIOS
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
February 6, 2005 3:09:25 AM

Quick question: Which key do i press during boot to enter BIOS on this
motherboard?

I seem to forget it, but I have now tried F2, F8 and ESC with no
results.

Any help appreciated,

thanks!

Jesper

More about : key press enter bios asus a7v133

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 6, 2005 3:35:39 AM

It works. DEL was the magic key. Thanks for the help and the quick
reply!

Jesper
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 6, 2005 12:24:14 PM

jesperrr@gmail.com a écrit :
> Quick question: Which key do i press during boot to enter BIOS on this
> motherboard?
>
> I seem to forget it, but I have now tried F2, F8 and ESC with no
> results.
Del ??
!