which key to press to enter BIOS ASUS A7V133

Quick question: Which key do i press during boot to enter BIOS on this
motherboard?

I seem to forget it, but I have now tried F2, F8 and ESC with no
results.

Any help appreciated,

thanks!

Jesper
2 answers Last reply
More about which press enter bios asus a7v133

    It works. DEL was the magic key. Thanks for the help and the quick
    reply!

    Jesper

    jesperrr@gmail.com a écrit :
    > Quick question: Which key do i press during boot to enter BIOS on this
    > motherboard?
    >
    > I seem to forget it, but I have now tried F2, F8 and ESC with no
    > results.
    Del ??

Asus BIOS Motherboards