Mouse + Keyboard or Gamepad

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Which works best in the PC game?
3 answers Last reply
More about mouse keyboard gamepad
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    "DuLt" <nospam@com.com> wrote in message
    > Which works best in the PC game?

    The mouse. Always. Due to finer control of both large and small movements.
    It's simply more precise.

    -Russ.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 09:22:34 -0400, "Somebody"
    <somebody@nospam.russdoucet.com> wrote:

    >"DuLt" <nospam@com.com> wrote in message
    >> Which works best in the PC game?
    >
    >The mouse. Always. Due to finer control of both large and small movements.
    >It's simply more precise.
    >
    >-Russ.

    keyboard & mouse - no contest.. prefect combo for me anyway

    ubertoadie
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    My Gunman Game Gun works the best :0

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 04:30:14 GMT, ubertoadie@sbcglobal.net wrote:

    >On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 09:22:34 -0400, "Somebody"
    ><somebody@nospam.russdoucet.com> wrote:
    >

    >>"DuLt" <nospam@com.com> wrote in message
    >>> Which works best in the PC game?
    >>
    >>The mouse. Always. Due to finer control of both large and small movements.
    >>It's simply more precise.
    >>
    >>-Russ.
    >>
    >keyboard & mouse - no contest.. prefect combo for me anyway
    >
    >ubertoadie

    HELLO NURSE.

Mice Games Gamepad Keyboards Video Games