Help

I've been running a P4SDX board for the last while without any real
problems but now that I've got to reinstall everything I find that my
support Cd has broken into two pieces.

Can anyone give me a pointer as to where I might get a replacement?

Many thanks

Irish Rover wrote:
> Help
>
> I've been running a P4SDX board for the last while without any real
> problems but now that I've got to reinstall everything I find that my
> support Cd has broken into two pieces.
>
> Can anyone give me a pointer as to where I might get a replacement?
>
> Many thanks

You should be able to download everything off the Asus web site - quite
likely the drivers on there are now outdated anyway..

--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Paul

Splendid

In article <UwuNd.295894$Xk.67774@pd7tw3no>, Robert Hancock
<hancockr@nospamshaw.ca> wrote:

> Irish Rover wrote:
> > Help
> >
> > I've been running a P4SDX board for the last while without any real
> > problems but now that I've got to reinstall everything I find that my
> > support Cd has broken into two pieces.
> >
> > Can anyone give me a pointer as to where I might get a replacement?
> >
> > Many thanks
>
> You should be able to download everything off the Asus web site - quite
> likely the drivers on there are now outdated anyway..

If you don't have another computer to do the downloads, you can
buy the CD from Ebay. This seller carries complete accessory kits for
some models of motherboards, and a smaller kit with a CD in it.
Presumably Asus would sell these as well, so maybe talking to
Tech Support might unearth some leads.

http://search.stores.ebay.com/search/search.dll?query=p4sdx&srchdesc=y&sid=91713186&store=ASUS+PARTS+Store+By+Comptech51&colorid=3&fp=0&st=1&submit=Search

HTH,
Paul