Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I want to update my modem driver so that I have a Voice
Modem. I only know that my modem is a Lucent Win Modem.
I dont know how to find any other information about my
modem. I really NEED a voice modem to record my incoming
and outgoing calls using a Modem Spy etc etc...where do I
find the driver update and how do I install it? Please
help me, this is very important. Thank you so much!

Dev

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2001

http://www.modemsite.com/56k/ltwin.asp