P5GD1 Spec

Asus P5GD1 - XP Prof SP2

Is it possible to run Raid 1 on the SATA drives,
and have the other three PATA channels running
in a non raid mode.

I would very much like to hear from anyone
who had this configuration running.

Thanks,
Roy

OK - I have had a response from Asus Technical...

quote...

"Yes, that will be possible, as the SATA RAID is
independ from the others, so that should be ok."

unquote

Hmm - well I can't get it running...

I have sent them a BIOS screenshot and asked
for clarification of some items...

My PC is now back with the vendor for them to
try to get it to work....

I'll post the outcome here...
Roy