MS Outlook 97 deleted file - HELP!

kRad

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2004

Accidently deleted a contact file from within the public
folder of MS Outlook. It didn't get sent to deleted
items - where did it go? and how can i retrieve it?
Please help or boss will kill!

Thanks, K

Perhaps an Outlook newsgroup might be better suited to help with this.
When I delete a contact, it goes to the Deleted Items folder. Does your
Deleted Items folder empty itself very often?

Try microsoft.public.outlook or microsoft.public.outlook.contacts

----
Nathan McNulty